Free shipping over €60 *
You can now easily make restaurant quality pizzas at home! Our Classic Pizza Dough was created to provide the best possible result in any type of oven. Create amazing pizzas in your regular kitchen oven, achieve outstanding results in an Ooni, Roccbox, Gozney, Kamodo, a Green Egg or any other indoor or outdoor oven.
The dough is created using premium ingredients, Italian high-protein flours and Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, long and slow leavening process to make the dough delicious and nutritious.
Be warned, once you start making pizzas at home that are just as good or even better than the ones you get from a pizzeria, there’s no going back. You will be baking pizzas all the time!
This box contains 25 dough balls, weighing 220g each. They are all individually packaged in bags, so you can conveniently store them in your freezer. Scroll below for more information.
1. DEFROST Let the dough defrost in your fridge overnight. Alternatively, leave it at room temperature for about 3 – 4 hours until it thaws completely.
2. TEMPERATURE Bring the dough to room temperature (about 2 hours outside the fridge). The dough will start to slightly rise, becoming soft to the touch. Turn on your oven about 30 minutes before baking and set it to 220 – 240˚ C.
3. STRETCH On a lightly oiled (or dusted with flour) surface, start gently pressing and stretching the dough with your hands. Avoid using a rolling pin (it will push out the air bubbles), just gently press with your fingers and stretch the dough while rotating it until you get the desired size and shape.
4. TOP & BAKE Transfer the base to your lightly oiled or flour dusted baking tray, cover it with the tomato sauce (if using) leaving 1-2 cm of edge. Bake for 5 minutes, take it out the oven and then add all the desired toppings. Continue baking until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted (another 5 – 8 minutes).
5. ENJOY! Your pizza is baked! You don’t need instructions for what’s next 🙂 Please share your creations using hashtag #truepizza
Find more tips, dough stretching and baking methods for different ovens and recipes here: True Pizza’s Pizza Baking FAQ
The dough balls are sent for delivery still frozen and individually packed in protective bags.
If you’re not planning to use it on the same or next day, make sure the dough balls are kept in the freezer.
The dough balls might arrive slightly softened, but have no worries. Place them in the freezer and they will keep for up to 4 months.
Dough balls: Italian high-protein wheat flour (Caputo tipo 0 and Caputo tipo 00), water, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, baker’s yeast, sea salt;
Allergens: wheat, gluten
No preservatives, no artificial additives, no added sugars. The dough balls are vegan friendly.
We deliver your orders from Wednesday to Friday (check conditions). You can pick your delivery day during the checkout process.