Definitions of terms
Seller: seller is the party offering the goods and/or service, in this case True Pizza. Seller is also referred to as “we”, “our”.
Customer: customer is defined as an individual buying goods and services offered by the seller against an agreed payment. Customer is referred to as “you”, “your”.
Website: truepizza.co and the sub-pages are interchangeably used for website in the conditions below.
Contract: contract represents an agreement between the Seller and the Customer, where Seller makes available the purchased goods to the Customer after payment has been processed and approved, and after the Customer agrees to the terms and conditions presented during checkout process.
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals, aged 18 years or above can make a purchase from truepizza.co. Customer will need an active email address and a telephone number which can be used for contact.
- Customer is solely responsible for providing the correct billing and delivery addresses. Please make sure you fill-in all the details correctly.
- Ordered goods will be delivered to the address specified by Customer during the ordering process. Delivery address must be within the specified area where Seller is actively delivering, as defined in the FAQ section of the website truepizza.co.
- When Customer places an order to purchase a product/products from truepizza.co the order represents a non-binding agreement between the Seller and the Customer. A binding contract between seller and buyer forms only after a complete payment is fully authorized by the payment gateway and the goods are dispatched from the Sellers location. Any order will be dispatched only after a successful authorization of the billed amount in full, and all other related terms are satisfied.
- Please note that the email confirmation is only an acknowledgement of the receipt of the order. Any product/products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail, is not a part of that binding contract.
- Orders can be cancelled by the Customer only with 24 hour notice (before scheduled delivery day). No refunds will be provided for canceled orders.
- Only the written conversation will be considered for any change of order before or after dispatch of goods. Cash refund fee on order cancellation does not apply as orders cannot be cancelled.
- All goods, items or offers shown on our website, social media and other locations are subjected to availability at any given time and may not be ready in our stock at all time. If that’s the case, Seller will notify the Customer with the date of availability by e-mail. Seller retains the right to discontinue any items, goods or offers from the website and/or any other locations at any time, and our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may no longer be able to supply. We will notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
- We put our utmost efforts to have your order delivered on the delivery date provided in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery dates provided are only our best estimates and the actual delivery of your order may be later than this date. Any delays made by the delivery service is beyond our control and our liability.
- In case a parcel is returned undelivered or refused at the time of delivery, we reserve the right to charge the full shipping charges for both back and forth sending of parcels and any other applicable fee and transaction charges. In such cases, perishable items are excluded from any claims for refund.
- Orders with incomplete payment or non-payment will be kept on hold for a complete payment by the Customer. In the case orders are not paid within two working days, they shall be considered automatically cancelled.
- We thrive for quality and consistency of our products, but our products are artisanal and can vary in taste, texture, color, etc.
- Order and the goods become the Customer’s responsibility and ownership after the Customer receives them.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers at our discretion.
- We carry the right to modify or discontinue any or all products at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or services.
- Deals, gift coupons and vouchers are exclusive and can not be combined and may not be exchanged against cash. Seller reserves the right to discontinue offers and deals at any time without any prior notice. Discounts can not be combined and discounted products may not be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping is considered as offer and is complementary. We may decline to offer free shipping at our discretion.
- Please note that pictures, images, videos and descriptions of products on truepizza.co are only for illustration purpose. Actual product may look different than that is shown in the image.
- All item prices are inclusive of 9% or 21% VAT as applicable, unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill an order. If an order is refused for fulfillment,this will be communicated to the Customer.
- Our entire liability to you does not exceed the order cost you have paid.
- This website and any portion of the website and content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
- All the brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the respective owner company.
- We reserve the right to change the sale terms and the Return Policy at any time without notifying the customer.
- The above stated terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute shall be resolved by resolved by a Dutch court.